When we read the Bible we see that Jesus valued prayer. He often went off to pray (Luke 5:16), and he taught us to pray (Matthew 6:5-14). We learn that apart from him, we can do nothing (John 15:5), yet with him all things are possible (Matthew 19:26).
So we pray.
We hope that you'll join us in praying:
- That our entire lives will be rooted in worship.
- That our work will bring glory to our Father in heaven.
- For those among us who struggle with health, difficult relationships, finances, grief, addiction, disappointment, hopelessness, sin, and so many other challenges.
- For health in our nation and local communities: churches, families, schools, businesses, government, the arts, the media, race relations, and social equity.
- For our local community partners.
- For our field partners around the world.
- That each of us, and all of us together, will grow in maturity towards Christ, which is evident in lives filled with stability, gratitude, and generosity.
Maybe you have a need. We'd be honored to pray for you. We have staff who meet regularly to pray for known needs. Use this form to share your request. And if you've received an answer to prayer we'd like to hear about that too!